Every counseling program is personally tailored to your wishes and needs. You are the director of your sessions. We will always discuss and design the therapy plan together. I’m just here to support you, encourage and give you advice so that you can rediscover your own strength and find the necessary solutions. Also planning regular evaluations will help us keep track of your progress. If you wish so, there is also room for a holistic approach this means that we can discuss your life on four different levels; Physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
When can you use counseling?
Counseling can help you to process experiences and learn how to deal with them better. You can benefit from counseling sessions if you suffer from;
- Low self-esteem
- Stress and burn-out symptoms
- Balancing home life and work
- Emotion regulation, eg anger, sadness, loss, shame
- Coping and acceptance of a heat condition
- Compulsive behavior and addiction
Therapy methods and techniques
Different techniques and therapy methods can be used during the coaching and counseling sessions.
- positive psychology
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Solution based coaching
- Acceptance and commitment Therapy (ACT)
- creative therapy
- breathing exercises
- compassion and self compassion training
After every session, you’ll receive a short session report with an overview of the topics we discussed during the session, the goals that were set and homework assignments.
I speak English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento.