– True happiness is not found through possessions, money, power and status. True happiness comes from love, compassion, connection, purpose and meaning.
– Live in the now. It’s the only moment that counts. You are not your past and you are not your future.
– Live without regrets. Every experience is an opportunity for learning and growth.
– No person, thing or situation has any control over you. (Louise Hay). Once you realize this, you are free.
– There are only two emotions, Love and Fear. (Course in Miracles). You decide every minute which one you choose.
– Don’t take anything personally. (Don Miguel Ruiz). If a person tells you you’re great, you feel great, if a person tells you’re a bad person, you feel bad. In fact, no matter what anybody tells you, you know your truth !
– Let your soul be immune to criticism and flattery (Deepak Chopra).
– When someone gives you an opinion, it doesn’t say anything about you, it says something about the person that made the comment.
– If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. (Maya Angelou).
– Always love and appreciate yourself. Express this love through words, gestures and actions.
– Observe life, just be ! Everything around you happens and changes constantly, but you just are ! Be an observer, observe without having to react.
– Clear, alter or delete. Use this mantra for words, things and situations that you don’t want to process and you want to release.
– Whatever you focus on grows. So if you give your attention to negative things, you’ll notice more negative things happening around you. You might even attract negative things in your life. So keep your thoughts, attention and actions as positive as possible.
– Laugh, laugh every day, laugh as much as possible. Try to see the humor in every situation.
– Follow your intuition ! You have an inner compass, that will always guide you through life.
– Have compassion for yourself, have compassion for others. Don’t be hard on yourself. Remind yourself that other people strangers have struggles too. Look at others through the eyes of compassion. (Deepak Chopra)
– Your soul is not beneath or above anyone. Your soul is equal. (Deepak Chopra).
– The way you treat yourself, is a reflection on how you want others to treat you. (Denise Linn).
– You are not your religion, culture, race, gender, sexual preference, family, education, disease or body size. (Anita Moorjani).
– Feel the fear and do it any way ! (Susan J. Jeffers). The only way you can overcome your fears, is by facing them. Exposure is key, go slowly, respect your emotional boundaries, but feel the fear and do it anyway.
– Be grateful. Be grateful for what you have, for what you don’t have and even be grateful for what will come.
– Forgive. By forgiving others, you are permitting yourself to be free.
– Treat others how you want to be treated. (Luke 6-31, the Bible).
– Give without expecting anything in return. (Luke 6-35, The Bible).
– How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours. (Wayne Dyer).
– Set boundaries. We all need boundaries, some people need more boundaries than others.
– The greatest thing you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return. (Nat King Cole- Nature Boy). So love and be able to receive love.
– Let it be. (The Beatles). Sometimes you just let to let it be, solution to your problems will come.
– Dream big and go for it !
– Be impeccable with your word. (Don Miguel Ruiz). Words have power, thus what you think and say have influence, so choose your words carefully and say it wisely.
– Go with the flow, always choose the path of least resistance. Don’t resist, just surrender.
– Don’t avoid and suppress your emotions, whether it’s anger, shame, sadness. Feel it, go through it, accept it and then let it go.
– Trust ! You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment unless you trust enough.
– Release the need to be judgmental. Judgment creates isolation. It’s the Ego sense of defense. Learn not to judge. (Deepak Chopra).
– No matter what happens, all is well !